Our Property Management Services
What We Do For Our owners:
- Answer our phones, even on the weekend! with 24/7 emergency hotlines.
- Show our properties 7 days a week to prevent vacancies.
- Provide yard sign, lockbox & Multiple Listing Service access, worldwide exposure of your
properties on the internet.
- Photograph your property, place advertising flyers in homes for rent or sale.
- Have excellent referrals from long-time clients.
- Inspect at move in and move out - with a photo record for each new tenant.
- Take repair calls from tenants.
- Create and maintain relationships with qualified vendors including painters, roofers, electricians,
plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more.
- Add no surcharge for routine maintenance & repairs.
- Do not charge for long distance calls, postage, copies or pictures.
- Carefully screen tenant & verify tenant application information.
- Keep you apprised of the potential value and financing possibilities.
- Save you time, money and aggravation with our maintenance system & no 3 a.m. phone calls!
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum
- Pay contractors & keep detailed maintenance records.
- Collect rent & disburse electronically by ACH to your bank.
- Provide Monthly computerized statement by the 10th of the month
- Send Annual income & expense summary
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property
owners and tenants.
- Track vacancy rates, time-on- market, and rent values for the area.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process,
ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide a lease agreement that covers your property well, collect and account for rents, and
confront tenants to enforce the terms of the lease.
- AND - Our services are tax deductible !!
We can help you sell or exchange your current property or buy new properties. We keep abreast of current
market conditions so that we can assist you with your investment and personal properties. Ask for a free CMA!
Click here for our Owner's Transition Guide.
What Do We Cost?
Our experience and dedication give you peace of mind as well as great value. Since our fees are tax
deductible, and our services actually earn you higher rents from carefully screened tenants who want to
live in maintained properties we increase your income stream!
Our management fees are very competitive, ranging between 8-10% - depending on rent price, condition
Want To Learn More?
Want more information about our Property Management Services? Just use the form below
or call us for quotes on managing your property.